Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MTV EMA 2010


I always was a fan of Eva Longoria (still am). I love her sense of humor, sense of fashion, her hair, mostly everything! She had her MTV EMA(Europe Music Awards) debut on the 7th of November hosting the glam event in Spain’s Madrid. Keeping the crazy tradition of multiple costume changes, She managed to change as many as 10 outfits during the ceremony. (Worth noting that every costume change also meant a hair style change to match the new style).




The Ad

Her arrival dress: In Georges Hobeika

In... I had a hard tim I.D-ing this Dress. At least I know what shoes are they? Brian Atwood.

In Georges Hobeika

In Gianfranco Ferre

In Emilio Pucci

In Camilla & Marc

In Viktor & Rolf

In Marchesa

In... Ham?

In Emilio Pucci



1 comment:

  1. Loved her outfits *.* am a fan of her style ! But the ham thing ? LOOL srsly ! after ladygaga's Meat attack everyone is wearing meat :O XD !

    ReplyDelete