Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday Julia!

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld celebrated her 30th birthday on Friday night by taking over Indochine restaurant in Manhattan. Riccardo Tisci flew in just for the night, and Peter Dundas custom designed Restoin-Roitfeld's dress. "He was the first one I asked, and he said yes right away," she told Style.com. "I said, 'I want red and I want lace, and I want it very short - the rest, do whatever you want.'" The party may be over, but the celebrations haven't stopped. Roitfeld added: "My boyfriend (Robert Konjic) is taking me away on Monday; I don't even know where." Did I mention that I want to be a Roitfeld? Pictures via www.iwanttobearoitfeld.com -I'll post more pictures from the party later.

The birthday girl!

Julia with her Mother

Julia's brother (Vladimir) with his girlfriend & Style Icon (Giovanna Battaglia)


No comments:

Post a Comment