Sunday, July 11, 2010

My FashINSPIRATION!

Rachel Zoe, an American fashion stylist and author best known for working with celebrities, fashion houses, beauty firms, advertising agencies, and magazine editors. This person, ah, I adore her! She is my main source of inspiration!(let aside my insane crush MJ) My love for Rachel is abnormal. I love (mostly) everything she wears. She currently styles Demi Moore, Jennifer Garner, Debra Messing, Anne Hathaway, Joy Bryant, & Cameron Diaz. What's not to love about Rachel? I think I'm going to start doing a special daily post about her on my blog.



Her book
Now, Zoe gives her fans full access to the style secrets and tricks she uses for herself & her clients. In "Style A to Zoe" readers learn how to develop their own personal style and glam up every part of their life. I read it and honstly, I LOVED IT!!


Her Fashion line
Hollywood’s top celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe, may soon be launching a clothing line all her own, to be called “I DIE?” (Fyi she usually uses that word when she sees somethings she likes.)

Just like me.. She loves tweed Jackets, Vintage dresses, and she excessories??? I DIE!

1 comment: