Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Love story with.... Mulberry

Do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't.. Not before I saw this bag! I'm speechless. This bag, the Mulberry Alexa, Named after and inspired by modern British style icon Alexa Chung, stole my heart. You may see nothing special about, but I see it Perfect. I mean.. It's a PIECE OF ART! What makes it special is that it's not as typical as Chanel, Hermes and Dior are, it has this special charm, this vibe that made me fall in love with it from the first time I laid eyes on her. I can write a whole novel about it. *sigh* I'll let the pictures talk.


Oversized Alexa in Oak Soft Buffalo. (Right: Alexa chung; the INSPIRATION).



Oversized Alexa in Soft Leopard Print.



Oversized Alexa in Black Soft Buffalo. (Right: Alexa chung; the INSPIRATION).


The clutches!

And I am loving Mulberry more by the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment